Tuition & Fees
- Flexible payment plans available
- Payments are accepted in HTG at the daily exchange rate
- Registration fee is due upon acceptance
- All fees are non-refundable
- A 10% late fee is added on the monthly tuition on the 11th of the month
- All payments are to be deposited to our Unibank.
Login in to the Parent’s Portal to review your latest invoice. Parents are welcome to start using the new payment procedures right away. If you insist on paying cash at the school, a 10% additional fee will be charged to your account. Below are our account numbers and payment methods:
UNIBANK Account Numbers: NEW CARIBBEAN AMERICAN SCHOOL
HTG account: 108-1021-1612999
USD account: 108-1022-1613002
- Online Payment: Your transfer notification must be emailed to email@example.com.
- Bank Deposit Payment: The bank deposit slip must be submitted to the bursar’s office.
- Unitransfer: Visit an Unitransfer Agent and request to credit our account NEW CARIBBEAN AMERICAN SCHOOL.
- Check Payment: You can pay by check. However, in case your check is returned by the bank, you will be responsible to pay all bank and processing fees. Following the first instance of a returned check, we will only accept a cashier’s check (Cheque de Direction) from you.
- Credit Card Payment: You may stop by the bursar’s office to make a credit card payment.
Please note N.C.A.S. will only accept cash for in school activities.